The most popular Single Board Computer (SBC) is Raspberry Pi, and since the launch of Raspberry Pi Zero series in 2015, it has been a blast! Everyone want a piece of this low cost computer. Because of the size and low cost, Zero series of SBC is not as friendly as Raspberry Pi 3. It has only 1 microB USB for USB data (another USB is power only), mini HDMI and unsolder 40-pin GPIO (except for Zero WH). With that, you will need some basic accessories to get started.
This kit comes with:
- Mini HDMI to Standard HDMI Adapter – Convert the little port on the Zero/Zero W/WH to a standard sized HDMI jack.
- USB OTG Cable – Let you plug in a normal USB device such as WiFi dongle, USB hub, keyboard, mouse, etc into the Zero/Zero W/WH.
- 2 x 20 header pin – For you to solder it on to 40-pin GPIO pads on Zero/Zero W/WH and use the GPIO.
This kit is suitable for:
- Raspberry Pi Zero V1.3
- Raspberry Pi Zero W (Wireless)
- Raspberry Pi Zero WH, 2×20 header pin is pre-soldered.